Love or hate Kim you can't deny the girl's makeup is always flawless.
I've done some research into her favourite products and brands and here is what I think she is wearing on her face.
1) Even though you can't see them in this picture I have picked - Kim has some of the world's most perfectly sculpted eyebrows - I believe she uses the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Chocolate which costs £15.00 and is available here.
Remember the above photo that was all over the net a few years back?! Kim has always been the queen of the contour and I believe this look is achieved by using two products. The light areas under the eyes appear to be a slightly lighter foundation and 2) NARS Albatross and the darker area have been created using every blogger's favourite bronzer 3) NARS Laguna. You can buy both these products here for £22.50
4) I read an article in the Metro on the bus the other day which stated Kim's foundation of choice is the Urban Decay Naked foundation and she even wore it on her wedding day. This foundation is available here and retails for £27.00
5) If you google Kim Kardashian lipstick you get 1650000 results but I believe Kim's trademark "your lips but better" lipstick is Mac's Angel. You can buy this here for £15.00
6) Another trusty tip from the Metro is that Kim's wedding day mascara was apparently the new Urban Decay pervision - I'm yet to try this so can't comment personally but I was surprised it only costs £15.30 as I expected it to be around the £20.00. You can buy this mascara here.
7) Kim is a big liner girl and to recreate this look at home any easily blendable liner would be fine - I like the Urban Decay 24/7 liners or the Mac Pearlglide intense liner which is £15.50 and available here.
8) Finally what's a smoky eye without a beautiful brown eye shadow- I love Mac's carbonized which is almost a perfect match for what's in this picture. I couldn't find a link online but pretty sure it's still available in store.