I picked up three of the MUA colourblast sticks from superdrug. They retail at £3.00 each but are currently on 3 for 2 so work out at just £2.00
- Nice selection of neutral colours - sometimes find MUA shades a bit gaudy. Does anyone actually wear baby blue eye makeup?
- Nice finish and easily blend-able
- Colours work well with each other
- Easy to Use
- Slightly too big - would be easier to use if they were a bit thinner.
- Very glittery - quite a lot of fall out on lashes which is surprising for a cream product.
- Don't last very long - you will need to use a primer with this product. I find this a bit disappointing as I tend to use cream eyeshadows as a base for other products.
Overall these are a good product for the money but I do feel I will be investing in the Blackstar shortly!!!