Sunday 2 March 2014

March Wish List



1) Nars Adult Content Palette - Contains the shades Zen, Miss Liberty, Desire, Deep Throat £30.00
What I like about this is the fact it doesn't contain the normal NARS shades and is a great way of trying some of their less well known products.
2) ASOS french bulldog dress £35.00
I'm dying to get an actual french bulldog so I'm thinking this might give my boyfriend the right hint!!
3) Hourglass Ambient Lightning Blush in Luminous Flush £28.00
This may very well be the prettiest product I've ever seen and it needs a place on my dressing table ASAP!
4)Revlon Matt Balms £7.99
I'm absolutely desperate  to get my little mitts on these but because of the 3 for 2 at Boots there are literally none left!! Might have to do a little online order!!
5)Zara Blouse £25.99
I saw a girl wearing this out last night and fell in love with it - I have recently bought a white leather skirt and think they would look perfect together...
6) Topshop Shoes £62.00
I'm really fancying these for my spring work shoes - I love the detail on the skinny heel!








8 comments:

  1. I really want to get the Revlon Matt Balms this month too! & I love the ASOS dress :)
    Jess x
    www.a-beautifulsecret.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Revlon Matte Balms are wonderful! Definitely worth the buy :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pics! Loving the ASOS dress a little too much!! xx

    Hannah @ FashionistaDigital

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Diffused Heat ambient lighting blush and love it. The luminous flush is the next one I want to get!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving that zara blouse!! It's different but I like! x
    http://the-finestthings.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Revlon balms are definitely a must buy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some great picks! Love the Zara top :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that blouse from Zara x

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and will always check out links for your lovely blogs :)