Tuesday 11 February 2014

Small Primark Haul

Hello,

Today I popped into Primark to pick up some hangers and picked up a few other bits and bats.


I'm a bit fan of the beauty blenders but it seems primark have introduced their own version of this now cult product.

I have an original beauty blender (which is currently too minging to show a picture of) and also the model's own version. 

The primark one is much softer(more like a bath sponge) that the other ones but I'm keen to try out this product.

Next up I watched Louise from Sprinkle of Glitter recommend these facemasks as part of her budget beauty treats video (you can watch that here) so decided to give myself a mini-treat this evening and they're only 90p so ideal if you're skint and you need a little pick up!

I'm obsessed with statement necklaces.. so this is just another one for the collection - at £4.00 i think its a bargain :)

Finally I just restocked on some hair bits and bats - I always buy my bobbles, grips etc from Primark as I seem to go through hair grips like they're going out of fashion!!

Has anyone else picked up anything from Primark recently?


17 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot about beauty blenders but have yet to try one! I really want to!

    That necklace is gorgeous! I seriously want it! If only there were Primark's where I live. :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just tried the real techniques version of the beauty blender and love it so would love to see how the primark ones compare :)
    Alana x
    www.dual-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought the primark 'beauty blender' sponge too its surprisingly good! Great post x
    http://the-finestthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this necklace :)

    http://myvintagephotography.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see a review on the primark beauty blender! I', very interested in that!
    As for the necklace, I've noticed that daisy's are very 'in' at the moment! It looks gorgeous! :D
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks! Those face masks are amazing! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still haven't tried a beauty blender! I so need to.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a Primark haul over on my blog too! Love the statement necklace x

    Lauren // What Lauren Says

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love this necklace! So pretty! X
    danidid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the Model's Own beauty blender too, am curious to know how it comes to the Primark one, will have to try it :)x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish there was a Primark where I live. I've seen numerous Primark hauls that showcases amazing items.

    littleshybird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm going to primark at the weekend, I am definitely going to look out for their new beauty range x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  13. Unfortunately they haven't opened one in NYC yet (but i am hoping they will soon!) but last time i was in london I got an amazing little bag that I still use all the time. And the best part was it was the equivalent of like $5!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the necklace! I wonder if their version of the Beauty Blender is any good. x

    The Beauty Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got a mini one from ELF that I have yet to use. I'm still using a fluffy circle pad things to put my makeup on. I love the necklace you got as well (: good for the spring time.
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ive heard alot about the Primark Beauty Blenders, really want to try one out!
    x
    www.a-beautifulsecret.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and will always check out links for your lovely blogs :)