Thursday 1 November 2012

Trying To Nail It!!

When i'm bored i tend to enjoy messing around with nail polish!! I recently put a swatch on top of each bottle of polish so they were easy to locate.


So basically this eve I just had a bit of a piss about with some new nail varnish ideas and then i tried a new look on my own nails. So I don't have to keep taking nails on and off I tend to play with new styles on false nails or just bits of paper. I don't have any fake nails left at the moment (waiting for an ebay delivery) so here's some of the messing about I did.



I then had my first idea at using a sponge on my own nails and I am 50% happy with the results.

Basically you paint your nails then sponge different layers of other polishes over the top.

In my case i used a black base and gold and blue over the top. Any one interested in the actual colours I used.

The black is a cheap collection 2000 one.
The gold is rimmel bling.
The blue is Models Own Balearic Cool

Here's a pic







I got the idea here.

8 comments:

  1. Wow they look so great!:)
    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool, nice choice of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, really creative! <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Would you like to follow each other?

    Much Love,
    amyklundt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your organisation tac tics. I might nab that :P

    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a good creative way to store nail polish I'm going to to do that!!
    Urbandekyla15.blogspot.com
    follow each other??

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! those are some cool nails =)

    thanks for ur comment. im following you now. follow me back?

    -laura

    www.lauraupintheclouds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and will always check out links for your lovely blogs :)