Tuesday 9 October 2012

Mua Lip Liner and Lipstick

After being horribly disappointed by the MUA Lip Boom i had been put off using the lipliner and lipstick i purchased at the same time but i actually didn't find this product too bad.

Ok so it's not an high end lipstick you can feel this as soon as you put it on and it doesn't last for that long. (Maybe 2 hours) but for a quid a piece you can't go wrong. 

This is the lip liner in Pink Me Up and lipstick in shade 4. I actually really like the lip liner and am impressed with the lipstick for a quid. Saying that i'm not a total convert and will no doubt be back at the Mac counter as fast as my heels can trot me there :)



11 comments:

  1. the colour of the lip liner looks ace but only 2 hours from a lippy- no thanks. thats a little too dissapointing from a lipstick which such a nice shade
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah but i suppose what do you expect for a quid?!

      Delete
  2. I've been wondering about MUA's lipsticks. I can't say I'm particularly tempted to try them, though. 2 hours isn't great, especially for someone lazy like me. I hate reapplying. Haha. Great, honest review!

    www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

    -Emily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No i've got the undressed palette which is ok but i'm a big believer in 9/10 times you actually get what you pay for :)

      Delete
  3. So beautiful post, my love!


    Have a great day,

    Nico

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice colours!:)

    laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! Your lips are gorgeous..
    Do you want to follow each other on gfc and bloglovin or maybe also on Facebook?? Let me know posting on my blog :)
    S▲NDR▲
    www.sunkissedlovechild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks really pretty and natural!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and will always check out links for your lovely blogs :)