Thursday 18 October 2012

Glossy Box October 2012

After reading a fair few posts about this month's glossy box i was slightly anxious to recieve mine as it seems quite a few people hadn't received a 5th item but i must say i'm rather happy with what i got.



Anatomics Don't Just Clean It Woman, Scrub It
Full Size £3.49
Sample Value £1.30ish
Pros - Smells nice, really apricoty, the product also works, my skin feels smooth after using it. Also a great sized sample.
Cons -Cheap beauty product and i always hope my Glossybox with give me something a bit more high end to try.



Olay Regenerist 3 Point Treatment Cream Fragrance Free
Full Size £30.00
Sample Value £4.20
Pros: My mum is in love with this product :) So i gave it to her so she can take the little tube on holiday. As i'm only 26 i don't need such a heavy duty moisturizer though for the sake of review i did put it on my skin and it felt lovely :)
Cons: Think this is the perfect example of why the GlossyBox could become a bit more personalized so the products could be more suited to the age/skin type of the user.
Skinetica Anti-Blemish
Full Size £6.99
Sample Value (Doesn't say product size but i imagine around 10ml so a 70p value)
Pros: Looks like a toner, takes 3 days to show affects so i will post an update.
Cons: Pretty cheap product again.
Yves Rocher France Moisturizing Lipstick
Full sized sample £14.50
Pros: So pleased with this sample, a full sized lipstick in a perfect autumn winter colour :) The quality is also lovely and the lipstick stayed on all day. Top marks glossy box :)
Cons: None!



DR Jart Premium Beauty Balm
Full Size £24
Sample Value £9
Pros: Great sized sample of a product I am a big big fan of. Used this today and had several people comment on how lovely my skin looked. This is definitely a product i would consider repurchasing as i am really pleased with the quality of it.
Cons: Once again i think this is a product aimed at a particular age - the guidance booklet says this is most suited to people under 30 so though this product is ideal for me wouldn't be great for older people.



Overall i'm chuffed to bits though :) xxx


12 comments:

  1. Love the shade of that lipstick! Great for the fall!
    Beauty by T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not fair, i really wanted the bb cream but i got a dermalogica clean statt mini kit, but i loved the lipstick!:)

    laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its really random how different everyone's was this month :) xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely. It's really unfair they won't ship glossy box to Finland! Ghaaak :(!
    x, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is about the best one i've had :)
      xxx

      Delete
  4. Hey,

    I like the Lipstick.
    I follow you on GFC and i Hope you follow me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I actually love your blog and the title haha! Reminds me of myself. Thanks for commenting on my blog, would you like to follow each other?
    Chloe xx
    http://twinklespoon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post (and blog), it's been really helpful as I'm not sure if I should subscribe! <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great box this month with some lovely brands :) x

    http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like a great beauty box so many you can sign up to I would love to sign up to one of the beauty boxes.

    pocockins.blogspot.com
    Sophie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments and will always check out links for your lovely blogs :)