Saturday 8 September 2012

What I Wore Yesterday!!

What Are You Wearing?!!!!


Quick morning post as i'm off working with my brother today but thought I would share my outfit from yesterday!

Yesterday i wore my trusty River Island dress which i picked up in the sale for just 12 quid, River Island Brogues, Topshop Granddad cardigan and my ultimate wardrobe favorite Mulberry Roxanne bag. You can also just see my Disney courture Believe neckalce which i adore and have in Silver but love the pink and purple ones which are actually available in the ASOS sale here!


4 comments:

  1. So pretty!!!!

    Follow each Other? Xxxo

    Soulofafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course!

      Loving your blog and style :) xx

      Delete

I love your comments and will always check out links for your lovely blogs :)