As i thought a post of 100 things might be a bit too heavy this is part one to twenty five, i'll post the other 3 lists in the countdown to my birthday, which is on the 13th October and is being celebrated by a lovely trip to Budapest :)
Just to clarify he isn't buying me 100 present either!! This is just an idea list :)
2) The Little Mermaid on DVD - My only fave missing from my Disney DVD collection and apparently it's not cool to crack out the VHS anymore
3) Anything blusher and bronzery from Benefit - Don't think you can go wrong here.
4) Any purply or orangey Mac lipstick
5) The H&M Pink Jumper in a 14-16
6) Disney Couture Jewellery
7) Shrek Musical Tickets
8) Not Afternoon Tea at the Oxo Tower
9) Any Models Own Nail Polishes
10) Any MUA Products - really want to try their pound lipsticks :)
11) Any Lush Products
12) Michael Kors Rose Gold Chronograph Watch
13) Any cheap Primark Knitwear for winter in a 14
14) These amazing Office Shoes in a 6
15) Anything Beauty and the Beast related from the Disney Shop
16) Studded Bracelet
17) The new pink bubbly Vaseline
19) Crap from the 99p Shop - it's a bit of a running joke with me and my boyfriend that i love tat from the 99p shop so anything from there is always appreciated :)
20) Misguided Dress in a 14
21) Charles Worthington Dream Hair hairspray - They sell this really cheap in TJ Hughes
22) Statement necklace, something like the below...
23) Some socks - I do not appear to own any :)
24) Glasto tickets!!
25) Script Tickets or just Danny from the Script...